Saturday, June 17, 2017

Crown Recaps - May

I know it is halfway through June right now, but I was finally able to write my progress own for last month's reading and recap. In May, I was able to read six books in which three books were a series, two books were from NetGalley and one book was the start of a series that I planned to start for some time.

The series that I have were the Penryn & the End of Days series. I did enjoy it and I was surprised that I was able to get the complete series when they were on sale, over a collective time period. I decided to bring the series into the next Weekend Review due to getting it all before starting to read it.

The book I enjoyed the most was Sovereign by April Daniels. It is a sequel to Dreadnaught that I read the other month and I still enjoyed reading about it. My only hope that there is a third book, but so far I have seen no news for it. One can hope tho.

Lastly, on my goal for 40 books, I am very close. I do not remember how many books I was at the end of May, but currently I have 37 books read. There's a chance I may complete the goal in June, however, July is more likely.

That is it for this month! Stay tuned for our next Monthly Recap in the beginning of July! (Hopefully...)

No comments:

Post a Comment