I would be very happy to receive and review books from Authors and Publishers. I am pretty much open to review anything, but here are my preferences:
- Young Adult
- Young Adult
- Science Fiction
As you can see, I can be very open to to many genre's and topics in books. If the book you have is in the middle-grade area, I will be also willing to read the as well. My only exception to books is romance. If the main topic and driving force of the book is romance, I am most likely to device to review the book. I am fine with some romance, some love triangles, but not if the main genre of the book is romance. Little is fine.
- I reserve the right to decline any offers to review a book.
- I do this on my own time, therefore I may be busy at times to review a book.
- If I feel that a deadline is rushed, I may ask to extend it or will decline. I rather to work on my own time and not try to finish by a deadline. If the deadline is at least 2 months and on, I will accept the deadline. Any shorter, I may have to think over it.
- I must see a synopsis and/or GoodReads link to know more about the book.
- I only accept books in ebook formats, as long as it is compatible with a Kindle Fire.
- Do not send any books to me first, without contacting me before hand.
- My reviews will be honest. I cannot guarantee a positive review and if I see anything wrong in the book, I will call it out on most cases.
What to Expect on My Reviews
- Book Cover - I love to use book covers in my review. If the cover is not final, or if you do not want it used, just tell me.
- Info - Author, Title, Page Length and Synopsis.
- Links to GoodReads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble, if applicable.
- Thoughts on the Book in the Review
- If you would like anything additional, just ask and I'll see what I can do.