Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Crown Recaps - June


Hello there! It's time for another monthly recap! In June, I took reading a little bit slower, but I had no problem with that. I have participated in a group reading of S.C. Parris' series The Dark World, in which a week even review was announced for previously.

Onto my goal of 40 books, I am now 99% towards the goal. I just need 1 more book and obviously I will surpass that this month. After that, it will be just my plan to to keep reading with no set amount. However, I anticipate a few life changes in the future and the amount of books I read per month may have an affect. Hey, life is life. I still get to read though! (Just maybe a little on the lesser side)

Just a short recap this month. Stay tuned for the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment