Sunday, April 2, 2017

Upcoming Review Events!

Review Events!

[INSERT GRAPHIC HERE]

Normally, I would have an amazing graphic here to the special events planned and all. However, nothing good came about, so I'm stuck here with a simple text instead (see above). Anyways, let begin with the news! 

I have had quite a turnaround with some of my reading and my line up in the queue has been coming out months ahead with a lot of reviews. I have decided to shorten a couple into special review weekends. 

This month, I will be releasing 2 themed weekends of reviews based on series have I completed that is also in the line up. Finally, here are the 2 series that are getting the special spotlight!


During the weekend of April 8th & 9th, it will be Ice Massacre Weekend! The Mermaids of Eriana Kwai series will be reviewed and posted with both books for each day.

During the weekend of April 21st, 22nd & 23rd, it will be The Lunar Chronicles Weekend! Scarlet, Cress & Winter will all be reviewed in each of the days. Cinder has already been reviewed and will be provided for the first day to direct you there.

These little events sound a bit fun for me to do, and I can guarantee at least one more themed weekend for another series. Perhaps it will be a bit dark with creature roaming the night? We'll see!

Finally, enjoy the upcoming weekends.


No comments:

Post a Comment