Thursday, December 29, 2016

TheCrownofBook's Top 10 End of the Year Books!


Happy New Year everyone! With the year coming to an end, I figured to share my overall Top 10 Books I have read this year as a wrap-up out of an overall 41 books I have read this year. (I figured this would be a lot of more entertaining and better overall instead of just posting 40 books.)
*My Reviews and Ratings did not impact my choices of the Top 10.

2016 Top 10 Books

Click to Find Out What Book Made the Top Choice!



10: The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey | 9: TimeRiders - Alex Scarrow


8: Going Wild - Lisa McMann | 7: Cinder - Marissa Meyer


6: Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake | 5: Three Dark Crowns - Kendare Blake


4: Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard | 3: Labyrinth Lost - Zoraida Córdova


2: Unwind - Neal Shusterman | 1. Steelheart - Brandon Sanderson

Honorable Mentions

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling | Island of Dragons (Unwanteds) - Lisa McMann
Pulse - Patrick Carman | Pawn - Aimee Carter


No comments:

Post a Comment