Monday, October 31, 2016

Crown Review #12 - UnDivided

UnDivided - Neal Shusterman


Rating: 5/5 Stars
Series: Unwind, #4
Length: 372 Pages
Purchase: [Amazon] | [Barnes & Noble]

Synopsis:
Proactive Citizenry, the company that created Cam from the parts of unwound teens, has a plan: to mass produce rewound teens like Cam for military purposes. And below the surface of that horror lies another shocking level of intrigue: Proactive Citizenry has been suppressing technology that could make unwinding completely unnecessary. As Conner, Risa, and Lev uncover these startling secrets, enraged teens begin to march on Washington to demand justice and a better future.

But more trouble is brewing. Starkey’s group of storked teens is growing more powerful and militant with each new recruit. And if they have their way, they’ll burn the harvest camps to the ground and put every adult in them before a firing squad—which could destroy any chance America has for a peaceful future.

____________________________________________________________________________

It has finally come to the conclusion of this wonderful series. It turned out so much better than I expected and it was clear that Neal Shusterman was saving everything for last to make this one epic of a finale for an amazing series. 

As I was reading, I was wondering how the finale of the story would play out. There were hopes I had, some were crushed and some came into play. There were parts that I didn't see coming where I would cry and scream (not really cry, but felt like it) and everything else. This book really messed with the feels here. It was almost like my soul went into the unwinding process without any of the pain prevention. 

The parts I like liked the most were the unexpected twists that happened. Some of them were shocking, some of them were... well... deserving. I couldn't think of any other way this could be. I don't think I could imagine it any other way.

Hands down, one of the best series ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment